Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hi there! Happy Hump Day to you.

This week is flying by for me...can't believe it's half over already.

Here is what I'm loving today.


(WILW)


1. Snuggling.



...in this Siamese Slanket. Not. Did you know there was such a thing?



2. Pumpkin Pie


(via)

I baked my first ever pumpkin pie last night. We will be digging into it tasting it tonight.



3. Nail Polish.


(Avon blue and Forever 21 glitter)

I love trying out new colors! I might be slightly excited about sparkly, really really glittery polishes, though they are so tough to remove. I feel like I'm back in 7th grade.



4. Fall decor



Matt brought some table centerpieces home from the banquet he attended on Monday evening. It's a little scarecrow in a rose plant. Isn't it cute? I have three of them. Crossing my fingers that I can keep these babies alive. Oh and next to it is a Bath and Body Works candle. Pumpkin Patch scent. Yummm!!



5. Cookie



Someone's about due for a haircut!



6. Matthew



I have an awesome husband. He is not only my best friend and biggest fan, but he supports me and encourages me when I'm down. Love you sweetie!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment