Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday Morning Love: Warm Cozy Edition

Good Morning and Happy Weekend!

Here we are, Saturday morning again. The sweetest part of the week. I feel like everyone deserves a time of rest and relaxation after they work hard all week. I also believe that Friday and Monday should be included in the weekend.

I present to you the "Warm and Cozy" edition of Saturday Morning Love.

1. Heat.


(via)

This is NOT my living room, but doesn't it look COZY?? I so wish we had a fireplace. Matt is a lot more frugal about turning on the a/c and heat, but when I came home from work on Wednesday, the air inside was just chilly. I don't like walking around with freezing fingers and nose, so I did it. I love the smell of the heater when you turn it on for the first time. Ahh..and now we are nice and warm inside.


2. Electric blanket.


(via)

I wish this was my bed! It looks cozy and comfy. We put the blanket back on the bed a few weeks ago when we had a cold weekend, but we haven't turned it on again until this week. If you do not have an electric blanket, you don't know what you're missing. WARNING: If you have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning WITHOUT an electric blanket, do not get one. It makes life even harder.


3. Coffee.



Yes, this IS my coffee pot. Mmmm...if you DO have to get out of bed, the best thing is a hot cup of coffee to keep you warm. It's no secret that I drink coffee almost every day. I finished up my bottle of Pumpkin Spice creamer yesterday, so I am holding out for a Starbucks treat today. What I like about coffee is the flavored creamers, not necessarily the taste of the coffee.


4. Slippers.



Yes, I wear these slippers in the winter. Nothing worse than having freezy toes! And that's all I have to say about that.

Well, this concludes the Warm Cozy Edition. Am I missing out on any other comforts of fall/winter? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment