Monday, October 17, 2011

Christmas is Coming Early This Year!

Christmas is coming early this year. October 24th, to be exact.




YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

I'm a huge fan of the sweet tender voice of Michael Buble. In fact, I basically told my wedding DJ to feel free to play as much Michael as he felt appropriate during our reception. I just can't get enough of his pure, smooth voice. It is magical. If you don't believe me, click this link to hear some clips from his new Christmas album coming out next week. I promise they are not paying me to do this, I just love him that much.




The "Let It Snow" EP was clearly not enough Christmas music to satisfy the fans. I am so looking forward to some remakes of the classics like:

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas
Santa Baby
I'll Be Home for Christmas
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
White Christmas
Silent Night

The leaves are just starting to fall off the trees and we haven't even had turkey yet, but darn it, I'm listening to Michael Buble Christmas music. I am clearly not right in the head.


No comments:

Post a Comment