Sunday, July 28, 2013

37 Weeks


  • She's practicing some skills: inhaling, exhaling, sucking, gripping and blinking.
  • She's getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready for his first diaper.
Baby is the size of a winter melon.

I am thinking we bought a really small watermelon, right?  Because my belly is looking GINORMOUS next to it!!

I can't believe I am now FULL TERM! 
Woot! That means that baby could come anytime now and she would probably be fully developed.

Not much new has happened this week.
The only sign of labor I have had is Braxton Hicks contractions.
I also feel like the baby is dropping a little lower as my belly pretty much rests on my legs when I'm sitting down and it just looks lower to me.
I also have stretch marks now.  Or at least what appears to be purple-ish marks that are spreading across my lower belly.  They look more like blood vessels, but I'm pretty sure they are stretch marks.  Just trying to think of them as "hugs" from my little one.  Haha!
I have been loving ice cream this week and I seem to be thirstier than usual.
The hospital bag is ready to go and the car seat is being installed this afternoon.
I think I'm ready for her!





No comments:

Post a Comment