Saturday, June 15, 2013

31 Weeks



Baby is the size of a pineapple.


  • She's going through major brain and nerve development.
  • Eye development, too. Her irises now react to light!
  • All five of her senses are in working order.
This was an awesome week!
*Good doctor visit - nothing new to report.  I will continue with a visit every other week.
*Anniversary - Red Lobster with my sweetie of 4 years and 4 of my favorite colored roses.
*Work baby shower
*Church baby shower

I wrote about my recent symptoms in the previous post, so I thought this week I could just share some pictures of the fun I've been having with celebrating the baby on the way.




My work baby shower was Friday, June 14.
We celebrated by bringing in lots of delicious food for lunch.
My friend Alexa made me a baby carriage made out of fruit.  It was a big hit!
My coworkers got Kyla lots of fun clothes, diapers, wipes, bath stuff, medical kit, etc.
and a big gift card to Target.
 


 On Saturday, June 15, my friends from church had a shower for me.
Brittany Adams was the amazing hostess and we had it at my house.
She did a fabulous job and we enjoyed eating funfetti cupcakes, veggies, chips and salsa, and punch.
The ladies from church blessed us with lots of cute baby girl clothes, a blanket, lots of nursing/feeding supplies, and other cute girly things like hair bows.








Now I'm enjoying looking through and putting away all the new things baby girl received this week.
She is so spoiled already!

No comments:

Post a Comment