Monday, May 27, 2013

28 Weeks






Baby is the size of an eggplant.
  • She's starting to develop more fat, so her wrinkly skin will start to get smoother.
  • Her lungs are mature enough that she'd probably survive if she was born now. Wow!
 WELCOME TO THE THIRD AND FINAL TRIMESTER!!!

I couldn't be happier to be one trimester closer to meeting my sweet baby girl.  She has been moving around very consistently now.  She makes her presence known morning, day, and night.  I love it!  

We got our 3d/4d ultrasound done this week.  Take a peek!





This was such a fun experience.  We got to see her move around, smile, yawn, open her eyes, and wave her arms around.  The tech at ENLC got some awesome pictures of her and gave us about 2 dozen pictures to keep at the end.  A very fun ultrasound, even if it wasn't necessary to do.

 Symptoms:  pain in lower back, sore ribs right under chest, sore pubic bone for a couple days, feeling tons of kicks, heartburn (but not as bad) work-related stress,tired feet if I am standing for a longer period of time, weight gain up to 26 lbs, hard to put my shoes on or bend over now

Appointments:  3d/4d ultrasound.  Next week I will have my last monthly check up before appointments every two weeks begin.

Not much else to report.  The nursery paint is still not complete.  Crib not together.  But we are sure collecting quite a pile of "stuff" in her room.  I can't wait to start organizing!




 It was also this guy's 26th birthday this week.
Happy Birthday, Sweetie!




No comments:

Post a Comment