Friday, May 3, 2013

25 Weeks





Baby is the size of a cauliflower!

  • She's enjoying her new sense of equilibrium -- she now knows which way is up and which is down.
  • She's growing more fat and more hair too!

maternity clothes? 

Well I am getting tired of my one pair of jeans and one maternity shirt so I think it's time to buy a few new clothing items to last me the next few hot months.

stretch marks? 

Still nothing to show in this category

movement? 

Feeling lots of movement! She is most active in the morning and night.  I feel some kicks throughout the day, but I can tell she is sleeping a lot, too.  Matt got to feel some "twitches" this week, but still not a big kick that he would qualify as "feeling the baby move". 

food cravings? 

  Popsicles

 weight gain?

21 pounds so far
 
anything making you queasy or sick? 
Nothing!

what I miss? 

Nothing!
 
nausea/vomiting?  

None!

symptoms? 

I am loving that my face has cleared up the past two weeks.
Heartburn is still hanging in there.  Some days are worse than others, but Tums usually help.
Feeling pretty good!

labor signs? 

None thankfully

gender? 

Girl!

belly button in or out?

Innie

wedding rings on or off? 

On

sleep?

It's getting harder to feel comfortable when I lay down.  I can't say it's been keeping me up for more than the five minutes it takes me to fall asleep, but definitely not feeling as relaxing to lay down as it should.

what I'm looking forward to? 
Working on some nursery projects.  Hope to share with you soon.
other updates?  
I had my glucose test this week at CompuNet.  It worked out great because the office is right around the corner from my office so I drank my lovely orange drink at 6:45 while I was getting ready for work.  Then I went to the lab, signed in when they opened at 7:30, then had my blood drawn at 7:45.  Then off to work I went.  It was easy!  Hopefully no gestational diabetes for this mama.
 appointments?

No appointments again until May 28th for my next monthly visit.

As you can see, not a whole lot is happening right now.  I am so happy spring is here and we are finally getting some nice weather.  Our flower bed out front looks AWESOME and always makes me feel cheery when I look out there.  We had a cookout with our small group from church this week at our friend's new house.  I have still been taking lots of walks with my friend Brittany so I am thankful for her encouragement and motivation.





No comments:

Post a Comment