Thursday, April 4, 2013

Gender Reveal!



 Pink, Pink, Pink!!
We are having a sweet baby girl. 
I am one happy mama.

We went to our 20 week anatomy scan on March 28 at 10:00. 
We were pleased to see that the baby had grown from a tiny bean into a healthy looking baby.  The technician got all the measurements pretty easily minus the lip/chin area because the baby kept putting her hands in front of her face.  It was so cute!  She eventually moved her hands down to grab onto her umbilical cord.  Everything looked healthy and the baby was right at 12 ounces big.

My reaction to the gender reveal:  Yay!! I can't wait to have a daughter!
Matt's reaction to the gender reveal:  Are you sure?  I could have sworn I saw boy parts in there somewhere.

I think he is adjusting to the idea of having a daughter, but it took him a little bit to get over the disappointment of not having a future MLB player in the making.  

This pregnancy seems so much more real now that I am growing a little girl inside.  We picked out the baby bedding/nursery decor and went ahead and bought it.  It was our first purchase so far for the baby.  I have a feeling I will have a hard time avoiding looking at all the adoreable girly baby clothes anytime we go shopping now.  Must...resist...the pink fluffiness...

Here is a picture from Easter weekend.  
Happy halfway point to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment