Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hair

Check me out. I finally have my long hair back!



The pic below is me. Right after high school. I had the longest hair. It seriously took me like ten minutes to dry it in the mornings.



Throughout college, I always had medium length hair. I would grow it out a few inches, then go back home on a college break and have my friend cut a few inches off. Then of course I grew it out for the wedding. Then after I got married, I chopped it off.



Here we are in May of 2010. I had that angled bob for about a year until I got tired of going to the hairdresser every six weeks to keep it a good length to work with.

In September of 2010, I decided to start growing it out again.




This pic above was April of 2011, after growing my hair out for about 8 months with very few trims.

Now, here we are. A year after that picture...

April 2012




Check out my long hair! I like having it long because there are so many cute hairstyles you can do with it. I love having it curly, and when it gets a bit longer, I can't wait to sport a beachy wave.

I have not been brave enough to attempt dying it again, as you can see how "strawberry blonde" turned out in college...





Oh, the adventures of hairstyling! I can't wait to see what hairstyles are "in" in about twenty years from now. Maybe this??






2 comments:

  1. Love your hair! It looks cute short and long - lucky!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where's the picture of you with black hair?

    ReplyDelete