Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hello there and Happy Hump Day!

Today I wanted to join in on a link up over at This Kind of Love. These are the things I'm loving most on this wacky Wednesday.



{one}
SPRING! Duh, who isn't??



{two}
DEALS! Last weekend, I got all this from Bath and Body for a grand total of 5 cents! (I did have a gift card to spend, but still!)



{three}
CLEAN house. I know I'm in the minority when I say this, but I really enjoy cleaning my house. It's quite therapeutic.


(via)

{four}
NEW RECIPES. I plan on trying out this meal from Skinny Taste tonight. Yummy, I love some fresh asparagus.



{five}
VACATION!! We booked a Cancun trip for the end of May and I am so so excited!!


(via)

Hope you're having a great week so far!


1 comment:

  1. End of May - oh so soon! Very Excited for you!
    Sorry I missed several blog posts :-S Do love reading it!

    ReplyDelete