Sunday, March 4, 2012

Babies, Babies, Babies!

It's official, EVERYONE is pregnant.



Except me. And probably you. But other than me and you, everyone else is with child. I can't believe how many baby bump and sonogram pictures are popping up on my Facebook news feed these days. Funny how life changes...I remember when most status updates were school-related. Then, everyone was all about the wedding craze. Now, it's time for that next stage in life. Babies, babies, and more babies.



AND I LOVE IT!! I love seeing pictures of friends' babies and I especially love seeing progress baby bump pictures. I will admit that I have even creeped on strangers pictures and blogs just to see the progress from day one to full term just for fun. The best part about everyone else being pregnant is that I am going to have so many people to give me advice when I am someday with child.

When Matt and I first got married, we decided to spend the first five years of our marriage just enjoying married life together without children (minus Cookie, of course). But recently, we have been asked multiple times, "WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA HAVE A BABY??"



...and the answer is still the same. NOT yet. Although it is very tempting to start trying for one now due to peer pressure, we are holding strong. Did I mention that all three of Matt's sisters are pregnant? Not to mention my own sister just became an AUNT on March 1. She is so lucky! I will be an aunt soon, too! So that when this happens, I can just hand the kid back...




Babies, babies, babies!!! So happy to be in this "stage" in life.


3 comments:

  1. I feel ya! I think everyone I know is preggers too, but my husband and I are also saying "not yet" to everyone who asks us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i love that we're not the only ones feeling this way! :-)

      Delete
  2. I love that you guys are sticking to your five year plan! Babies are everywhere this year its crazy!

    ReplyDelete