Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Vacation and a New Job

This week is my vacation week!!! And it's already Wednesday. Because of the way my office works, it was necessary for every employee to take a mandatory "vacation" in July without pay in order to satisfy this month's atypical 3 pay periods. Because I was not given much notice, we failed to plan a fun vacation away from home. But it all worked out because my wonderful husband was hired on the spot in his interview last Thursday!

Matt B. Focht, Communication Coordinator at Elizabeth's New Life Center.

Check out the website at http://www.elizabethnewlife.org/

He will be in charge of designing and maintaining their websites, flyers, etc. I'm not sure what etc. includes yet, but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. Yesterday he was in training all day. Today, he has to go get fingerprinted, then to work to meet with the IT guy (also named Matt) so that he can get familiar with all the fun computer files and programs they use.

So Matt's at work while I'm at home. This is definitely a change! Today my plans include cleaning out some closets. That's all I have planned so far. A camping trip might be in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment