Sunday, July 4, 2010

Jewelry Tree

One of the reasons why I love the area we live is because we are within walking distance of so many stores and restaurants. Last Wednesday, Matt and I took a walk to Bed Bath and Beyond just to check out all the cool little gadgets they have there. We looked at all the kitchen things and kept saying "wow this is for the person who has everything" I mean who doesn't have a berry colander? Or a watermelon slicer? So I decided I just need a bigger kitchen.

I ended up finding something that I realized I so desperately needed and ended up going back today to get it.

.

Once you see this pile I have to go through to find what I am looking for, you will understand how necessary a jewelry tree really is.



See what I mean??? It's about time I get some jewelry organization going on in my life. Now I can find a set of earrings without dumping out a whole box of them. I can see all my choices as they hang beautifully from their individual hooks. It looks pretty nice on the vanity, too.



Needless to say, I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to any girl needing a jewelry tree. Anything to make life more simple and beautiful, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment