Thursday, July 8, 2010

Anniversary Recap

On June 13th, Matt and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary. But because we spent the entire day in the car on the way home from vacation with the fam, we celebrated a couple days late. This is what I came home to after work one day that week.



A table set with blueberry muffins, candles lit, a card, and a dozen red roses.

My hubby prepared a special dinner of spaghetti and meatballs. Mmm it was delicious!



And when I went upstairs to change out of my scrubs, I was happy to find that my husband does have a romantic side.


Rose petals everywhere! After dinner, we went to the Danbarry Dollar Saver $1.75 movie theater to see Date Night. (Gotta love a good deal like that!) It was a memorable first anniversary and I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He is my best friend and I love him even more now than I did on our wedding day.



I LOVE YOU MATT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment