Thursday, July 22, 2010

House Update

So upon calling the bank lady today, I found out that it will take yet another week to hear back about our loan pre-certification. I'm getting concerned that it takes so long just to get pre-certified. I mean this isn't even applying! It is just proving the fact that we can apply for a certain amount of dollars.

More than anything, I'm just getting impatient. I really want to look at the house again. In fact, I want to start moving my things in a little at a time in hopes that the owners will cave in and give it to us for a super good deal. I mean what if someone buys the house before we get a chance to make an offer?? I know, that is just how it goes sometimes. And there ARE other houses.......so I've been told. :-) Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment