Monday, August 12, 2013

Kyla's Nursery Tour


Welcome to Kyla's room!


As you walk in on the left side of the room, we have four IKEA square tile mirrors.
Right below is a small ottoman/container I got for a steal at a garage sale.


My favorite corner!  The glider and ottoman and side table are both from Target.
The lamp is from IKEA.


This little blanket was a shower gift off my Target registry.


This little guy was a gift from my sister.  He reads along with books.
I can't wait to see how much Kyla loves this!


Here is the changing station.
Diaper Genie: Target
Changing pad and cover: Target
Middle basket: Gift
Boppy and cover: Hand me down from sister in law
Bottom row baskets: Target
Changing table: IKEA


Here is a close up of the mobile ordered off of Amazon.
The bedding set was a clearance item from jcpenney.com
called Okie Dokie Butterfly Circles Nursery Bedding


Close up of the pattern on the bedding


The crib is a Graco 4 in 1 convertible Lauren style ordered from Walmart.
The crib mattress came with it and we had both delivered to our house.


I made the letter signs.
Almost all the materials were purchased from Hobby Lobby.


This mood lighting floor lamp is from IKEA.


Here is her colorful closet.  I am using an old shoe organizer for storage
of burp cloths, socks, hair bows, etc.
The green drawer set contains onesies, pants, and breastfeeding supplies.


And that concludes the tour!
I really enjoyed putting all the pieces together to make such a bright, cheery nursery
for Miss Kyla Rose.


No comments:

Post a Comment