Monday, August 26, 2013

41 Weeks


Well I reached what would have been the 41 week of pregnancy if she stayed put for 4 more days, but instead, here is my baby "bump" photo for the week. I ended up giving birth at 40 weeks and 3 days.  I can hardly believe it. I am still in awe that my belly was so big just a short while ago, and I could feel her moving and kicking and now, she is in my arms. 

Now that she is here, I'm considering turning my blog into a baby blog just because she is so darn cute.  I have my camera snapping pics of her all day everyday and I need somewhere to show her off!  

Labor and delivery story coming soon.
Kyla's first week update coming soon.

Time is already flying by so I am trying to enjoy every moment cuddling my newborn.
(Must remind myself of this when she keeps me up all night!)



No comments:

Post a Comment