Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!

Today i'd like to share what I'm loving so far this week so I'm linking up with Jamie.




(one)

These Yankee candles I bought over the weekend. I am pretty loyal to Bath and Body Works Candles, but I could not resist a buy 2 get 2 free coupon. Am I right?? So we went into the store and after sniffing every scent in the whole place, I decided on these four. Pumpkin Pie, Christmas Eve, Gingerbread, and Be Jolly. Can't wait to start burning them.





(two)

Baking these scrumdiddlyumptious PUMPKIN SNICKERDOODLE COOKIES I found on this blog. They turned out GREAT! I tend to shy away from baking cookies cuz I eat them all they usually end up a flat mess. But these are nice and fluffy and I'm keeping them hidden from myself so Matt can eat some when he gets home.



Is your mouth watering yet? Go make some!




(three)

The Holidays are quickly approaching. I've found myself thinking about what presents to get for my friends and family, what I'm going to make for Thanksgiving, and what I should be on the lookout for on Black Friday. I thought this little clip art was cute even though I don't abide by it.





(four)

Straight No Chaser. The band. Click here to listen to the best music you've heard in a while. (besides Michael Buble Christmas...duh) Matt and I love the show The Sing-Off on NBC and this band sounds like they walked right off the show. Very cool. Here is a group shot off their website.




Welp that's all I got for today friends. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVE Yankee Candles!! Not gonna lie- I'm pretty jealous of that fabulous coupon! ;) xoxo Brooke

    ReplyDelete