Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Menu

Happy Friday everyone!!! I am so looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Then next week, we will only have a three day work week, then its Thanksgiving!! It seems like the time is just flying.

Today I wanted to share my Thanksgiving menu. Because I'm hosting dinner this year, I feel pretty responsible for making sure everyone gets what they like to eat. So here is our menu.



(Snoopy will be bringing the turkey)


Peach Bavarian Salad
Jalapeno Cream Cheese Poppers
Turkey
Stuffing
Gravy
Green Beans
Corn
Rolls
Sweet Potato Casserole
Chicken Noodle Casserole
Apple Crisp and Vanilla Ice Cream
Pumpkin Pie
Scotcheroos

Hmmm did I leave anything out?? Let me just say that my grocery list is getting out of control. I don't really know how there will ever be enough room in the oven for everything even though Mom is bringing a separate turkey roaster. Can't wait to see how this whole Thanksgiving dinner unfolds. As long as the turkey is cooked to perfection and the kitchen does not catch on fire, I will count it a success.


1 comment:

  1. don't forget mashed potatoes and chicken and noodles!

    ReplyDelete