Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Patio Furniture

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Ahh, half the week down, half to go. Today on my day off, I plan to spend the my time cleaning and organizing my lovely house.




Wishin' the tree still looked like this. But right now, it's a dreary wintry day. I'm trying to think happy spring thoughts, so I thought I would share about: the SUNROOM!





Here's a current pic of the room and it's contents.

{table}
purchased at a garage sale

{chair}
hand-me-down from my parents

{lamp}
college dorm room


Not much, but we moved in right when it became too cold to actually enjoy being out there. So now the spring is only 11 days away...I am trying to decide on a new patio furniture set. Here are some of my favorite options that I've come across so far.

(All are Better Home and Garden choices from Wallyworld)


Pics are a bit blurry, but you get the idea I'm going for right? I love bright colors! I am leaning toward a "conversation set" of furniture for entertainment purposes, but a table and chairs set would also allow us to dine, play cards, etc...



What do you think?
Do you have cheery patio furniture?
I'm so ready for spring!! Bring it on.


No comments:

Post a Comment