Monday, March 7, 2011

Misc. Monday

Hello world!

I haven't updated in a while and just thought I'd do a quick miscellaneous post.

{health}
Remember that Biggest Loser contest I'm participating in? It has really made me hyper-conscious of nutritional information in everything I eat and drink. The past couple months have really triggered an interest in dietary information and health in general. No one can say it's easy to get into the habit of exercise and eating right, but it is so worth it. I have noticed such a difference in my energy level throughout the day. I usually feel pretty energized (except when I don't get my 8 hours of sleep....oh and I usually get really sleepy right after lunch) But anyway...I traded in my bag of chips for a box of Wheat Thins. These things ROCK and they are my favorite snack!!!




{the bachelor}

As I'm writing this, I'm watching The Women Tell All with Brad. I must say Brad really does seem like a changed man this time around. (I was furious that they chose him as the Bachelor AGAIN!) He seems pretty happy so he must have chosen.....



EMILY!
I love her. She always seems so sweet and precious.

But I also like this girl....




CHANTAL! She is so down to earth and fun to be around.

We'll see who he picks (if any) on March 14!! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment