Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Morning Love



I love Saturday mornings! Cookie started whining to go outside at about 8:15, so he spoiled my perfect sleeping in morning. 8:15 is better than 6:30, so regardless, I still feel refreshed.

Last night was such a great end to the week. We went to one of my FAVORITE restaurants, Texas Roadhouse.



We tried going a couple Fridays ago, but the wait is always sooo long. I mean that lobby was stuffed with hungry people. To cut back on the wait time, we decided to "text in" our reservation as soon as I got off work last night. It texted me back with our wait time and our number to look for when we arrived. It was not exactly "on time" but we only ended up waiting about 20 minutes instead of an hour.

I had a delicious grilled chicken salad with made-from-scratch Ranch dressing. Matt had steak because he knows nothing else at a steakhouse. I take that back- he tried a burger once but left feeling like he missed out on the steakhouse experience.

After dinner, we watched Dinner for Schmucks.


I was pleasantly surprised, considering how disappointed everyone else was with it (two stars?? really???) I was laughing so hard! I'm a pretty big Steve Carell fan and he did not let me down on this one. I would love to meet him in real life. I could really use some new jokes.

Well, I'm gonna go fill up my coffee up and get caught up on some shows I missed throughout the week. Happy Weekend, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment