Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Husband, the Designer


Did you know that my husband earned a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design? He picked up a few skills in all those classes (I hope...) but he really has a raw talent when it comes to design. I am so proud of him when he shows me a new creation. I'd say I have the drawing skills out of the two of us...



This is a picture of our Chipotle Halloween costumes from last year. I drew a hamburger and fries on some cardboard then colored and cut them out. Pretty skilled, huh?

But when it comes to creating an image on the computer, all I can do is airbrush some clouds on a blue background in Paint.

Wanna see some of Matt's work? Check out Elizabeth's New Life Center here. You can also check out the website for First Christian Church of Huber Heights here. He is the webmaster for the church and designed a lot of the logos you see on the home page.

Pretty much all that to say, my hubby is da bomb and he could whip out a website in about an hour if he had to. But he really likes to nit pick every detail (as a good designer should) and come up with multiple ideas to show the client so that he can really get a feel for what they're looking for.

If you need help designing a logo or website, let me know and I'll hook you up. I have connections. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment