Saturday, March 16, 2013

18 Weeks


Baby is yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing.


Total Weight Gain: 8 pounds
What I miss: Eating a turkey deli sandwich. and my morning coffee.
Sleep: Starting to become less comfortable to sleep.  I'm not supposed to sleep on my stomach or back so laying on one side makes my hips ache a bit.  I might have to get a pregnancy pillow to be more comfortable.  Still getting up once a night for a bathroom break.
Symptoms:  Acne, lower back stiffness, big appetite, thirsty.  NO NAUSEA!
Cravings: My sweet tooth is baaaack!! Uh oh! I ate a lot of cookies, donuts, and ice cream this week.  I had such an aversion to sweets since December, but not anymore.  This week I made up for lost time, but I plan on not overdoing it so much now.  :-)
Gender: We are finding out in less than two weeks!  Come on March, you can go a little faster, please.
Movement: I might have felt a few "bubbles" this week.  I'm pretty sure it was the baby moving around in there just based on the location (lower abdomen).  It just felt like a little tickle a couple times, but still nothing drastic yet.
Maternity Clothes:  Ooh yes, please!  I am loving my Old Navy maternity skinny jeans.  (Maternity skinny jeans? lol)  They are so comfy and really accent my belly.
Milestones:  Not much really other than Matt really noticing that my bump is looking bigger.  We also talked about baby names, which is a huge step!  Nothing decided for sure, but we have a first name picked out for both genders that we really love.




No comments:

Post a Comment