Friday, March 8, 2013

17 Weeks


Baby is the size of an onion and is forming bones and fingerprints!

I FINALLY FEEL BETTER!  It only took four months.  Ha!  This week I finally feel like I'm back to being my normal self.  The nausea has almost disappeared completely except for gagging on my toothpaste occasionally.  I only had one icky day, but I think it's because I forgot to eat when I was off work for the day. I feel more energetic and have been laying on the couch a lot less.

My stomach feels back to normal, as well.  Up until this point, my stomach was playing tricks on me.  I did not know if I was hungry or needed to vomit, but now my stomach is back to growling to let me know it's hungry.  I like this a lot!

I thought my acne was going away for a while, but I was wrong.  It came back.

I am still waiting to feel some little baby movements in there.  I have felt twitches in my lower abdoman, but not strong enough that I just KNOW it's the baby.

Milestone:  A few people I work with told me they can see a bump (without me asking!)

I'm still feeling like it's a girl in there, but I will not be at all surprised if it is a boy because my mind is messing with me and everyone keeps telling me they think it's a boy. I did have a dream it was a boy, so we'll see in about three weeks.

I have my Old Navy maternity jeans on and it feels like heaven.

Our best friends in South Dakota had their little baby girl this week.  So happy for them and can't wait to get advice along the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment