Friday, February 15, 2013

14 Weeks


Baby is the size of a lemon and can suck it's thumb and wiggle it's toes!

I'm just feeling fat now.  I no longer enjoy wearing my old jeans and am starting to wonder if it's time to buy some maternity jeans.  This could also be a side-effect from the pigging out we did on the cruise last week, but I'm happy to see that I only gained 2 pounds from that week.
 
I am entering into my second trimester!  The end of week 13 is the official start.

I managed to go an entire week without throwing up while we were on vacation.  The night we got back home, though, it was as though my body said thank you for that, but now I really need to throw up.

It was nice while it lasted.  This week, I haven't felt horrible.  Just nauseus in the morning and a bit tired throughout the day.  I also had a massive acne breakout on my cheeks/neck.

I am excited to go to a new doctor on Tuesday.  Hopefully we will get to hear the heartbeat and go over whatever they think I need to be aware of at this point in the pregnancy.

No other changes other than I've started browsing online so I can make a list of all the supplies we will need to start purchasing. There is so much stuff!  I've also started pricing day cares and determining what my work schedule might look like after the baby arrives.


No comments:

Post a Comment