Friday, June 8, 2012

Nail Files

Happy Friday ladies!

I have so many posts I want to put up, but I have been rather unmotivated this week. I'm ready for another vacation!

I do want to link up with Fabulous but Evil today for Nail Files.


 Here is my most recent self manicure. I have had lots of comments this week about the "one nail" trend. I have been doing one nail different for a while now, but this one is much more dramatic than usual.

Can't wait to see what everyone is loving this week! 


Pink is Pure Ice:  Free Fall
Purple is Sinful Colors:  Frenzy

What do you think?  Too wild and crazy??

4 comments:

  1. Ooh pretty! I like the one nail trend because glitter nail polish is so hard to remove :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Pure Ice color and I have Frenzy which is such an awesome glitter :)

    ReplyDelete