Sunday, June 3, 2012

End of May Insta-Photo Dump

Allrighty, here is my last week of May brought to you by Instagram.  I will be writing a complete post LOADED with vacation pictures later on, but until then, enjoy this little piece of heaven called Cancun.


May 26:  12:00
 Packing for Vacation



May 27:  Something Sweet
 View from our balcony



May 28:  The Weather Today
Sunny



May 29:  A Number
Two drinks



May 30:  Your Personality
Jump!



May 31:  Something Beautiful
Beach. duh!



AND MAY IS OVER!! 

Wow, that month flew by!  It was a great month for us and a great kick off to the summer. 

I will probably continue with the June Photo-a-day Challenge, but I have a few days of catching up to do. 
Happy June, everyone!  

Here is the list for this month's photo challenge I'll be following along with.




No comments:

Post a Comment