Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Edition: 2012

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday was a lovely day in the casa de Focht. I went into the kitchen to pour my cup of coffee and there was a cute bouquet of pink, yellow, and green flowers with a sweet love note to get my day started.

When I got home, the bouquet had magically changed into a dozen of my favorite pink and yellow roses. We enjoyed a relaxing evening planned by my wonderful husband. He made one of my favorite meals, spaghetti and meatballs. The rest of the night included my very own personal spa treatment, massage and and candle lit bubble bath included.

I love love and all things mushy and sweet. So Valentine's Day is always a good day to me. If you are single, I hope you enjoyed your day of single awareness. I know it sucks.

Here are some pictures of my flowers. I love me some bright bouquets.




















1 comment: