Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Recap

Back home from an extended Thanksgiving weekend with family. And it was so so good.

We had plenty of turkey, shopping, and card games. It was so nice to have a four day weekend and get to spend most of it with Mom and Dad. They are pretty special.

One key event that took place over the weekend was my cell phone update. I finally upgraded to an Android phone, the LG Vortex. I must say it is a bit more complicated than my Samsung Glyde, but I really love the screen and all the cool applications. I got the cheapest data plan available with Verizon, so I am hoping I do not go over my 150 MB I'm allotted per month. I have noticed that the battery has to be charged daily, which is a bummer. But you kinda have to expect that with a small computer. Day 2 of having the phone and I am still trying to figure everything out, but all in all, I am pleased with my upgrade.


No comments:

Post a Comment