Monday, November 8, 2010

Parental Visit

Ever since we got into our new house, I haven't been very bloggy. I apologize!

My Mom and Dad came over to visit for the weekend. It was the first time they had seen our house since going to an open house back in July. They loved everything and my Mom kept taking pictures (especially of the backyard where she plans on landscaping it in her own personal style!) We had a good time together, mostly just eating out and shopping. Krista came over Friday night and we watched the newer version of Karate Kid. Saturday she met us at the Fairfield Commons Mall and we searched high and low for her new winter coat. By the way, have you noticed that the Christmas decorations are out already?! Christmas Countdown: 46 days.

We had some good food over the weekend too. Including Cici's, food court (Chick-fil-a, Subway, and Japanese) Matt's homemade lasagna, and Chipotle on Sunday. I weigh a bit more today than I did before the weekend, I'm pretty sure about that.

Here's our fall family foto. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment