Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving is quickly approaching....and I'm excited for it! Are ya with me??

This year, we will be traveling to Shawneetown, Illinois to eat turkey with my Mom's side of the family. Very excited to see all of them because I haven't seen some of them since our wedding in June 2009. Nanny pretty much thinks I have forgotten her so I am happy that we will get to spend time there for Thanksgiving and New Years.

Food I am looking forward to: Nanny's chicken n dumplins, Mom's homemade rolls, turkey, mashed taters, sweet potato with marshmallows, stuffing, and lots of pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and cherry cheese pie by my wonderful Aunt Judy.

No wonder everyone gains weight around this time of year. Who can resist 2 to 3 plates of delicious Thanksgiving dinners?! Yum Yum! What will you be having for Thanksgiving dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment