Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Love and Hate

I'm LOVING this weather we are having.  It is cool in the mornings but warms up to the lower 80's during the day.  The perfect combo.



I'm HATING the allergies I get about this time of year.  Ragweed is my enemy, and apparently Cookie is suffering, too.  He has been itching and biting his legs and paws, and the vet seems to think he has allergies, not fleas.  A little children's Benadryl seems to be helping him a lot while Claritin-D does the trick for me.






I'm LOVING the flowers in the front flower bed right now.  Apparently they just grow like crazy at this time of year because I have never seen them so full of blooms.  Beautiful!




I'm HATING that summer is coming to an end.  I love the hot weather and am so not looking forward to frigid temps. 




I'm LOVING that fall is just around the corner.  I love decorating, baking, and everything pumpkin.






I'm HATING that Matt has been at training in Indianapolis this week.  He has been learning a lot, and luckily he only had to be away for one over night stay.




I'm LOVING baking lately.  My pants are too tight, but yum. I can't stop eating baking sweets!


Snickerdoodles


Fruit Crisp


I'm LOVING that today is Wednesday, and we are taking a long weekend trip to Illinois for Labor Day.  I'm so looking forward to spending time at home and seeing my peeps.

Happy Hump Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment