Monday, July 9, 2012

June Photo-a-Day

Well another month of photos has come and gone.  Can you believe it's July already?  This summer is flying by and I wish it would slow down just a bit.  I could certainly handle the high temps for a (little) while longer.

June 1 - Morning


June 2 - Empty


June 3 - One Your Plate


June 4 - Close Up


June 5 - Sign


June 6 - Hat


June 7 - Drink


June 8 -6 o'clock


June 9 - Your View Today


June 10 -Best Bit of Your Weekend


June 11 - Door


June 12 - From a Low Angle


June 13 - Art


June 14 - Time  Oops, didn't do this day.

June 15 - Yellow


June 16 - Out and About


June 17 - In Your Bag


June 18 - Something We Don't Know About You


June 19 - Imperfect


June 20 - Fav Photo You've Ever Taken


June 21 - Where You Slept


June 22 - From a High Angle


June 23 - Movement


June 24 - On Your Mind


June 25 - Something Cute


June 26 - Where You Shop


June 27 - Bathroom


June 28 - On The Shelf

June 29 - Soft

June 30 - A Friend

Whoops, what happened at the end of the month?  I don't really know, guess I just slacked off.  Hope you enjoyed the rest of my June photo-a-day pictures via Instagram.  I think I will take the month of July off.



No comments:

Post a Comment