Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sweating it off

I forgot how invigorating the elliptical can be. Now that I'm participating in a small "Biggest Loser" competition, I have found myself burning tons of calories on that machine. It's kind of like a bike/treadmill/stair stepper. The first couple weeks I started using it again, I couldn't boost up the resistance to more than the lowest level. But now that I'm in a little bit better shape, I've been cranking up the resistance for a more heart-pounding workout. Still feeling pretty motivated as the first month comes to a close.

Besides the motivation of a cash prize, I really just need to look good in a bikini for our tropical vacation in July. Mom and Dad invited Matt and I to go on a cruise with them to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize, and Roatan on Norwegian Cruise Lines. Beaches galore! Check out this beauty.




Stayed tuned for further details on this fabulous vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment