Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Favorite Things


Ahh...don't you just love the weekend? So thankful that the hubster and I don't have to work on weekends!! (Well....I hardly count one Saturday morning every other month as weekend work)
Today I just wanted to share some of my favorite things. Anybody watch Oprah's 25 Favorite Things?


I caught a few minutes of it...and I just have to say that was one lucky audience. They won tons of fabulous items (chocolates, special brownie pans, cashmere sweaters, blankets, and cruises. I guess when you're Oprah, you can certainly afford to give everyone all that...and more. Wish Oprah and I were better friends.

So here is a list of my FAVORITE THINGS.

1. Dunkin Doughnuts freshly brewed coffee
2. Bath and Body Works Candles
3. Cheese (all kinds)
4. Dogs
5. Boots
6. Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume
7. iPod (and all of its contents)
8. Think Pink pants
9. LG Vortex smart phone
10. Swiffer Mopper

I can only come up with 10 things right now that I have at my house. In the future, I might just make a list of more abstract favorites (example: cruises!) But for today, its all about the little things in life. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment