Sunday, April 12, 2015

Third Trimester Update - Baby #2

Time for another baby update!
 
How far along?
  30 weeks

Total weight gain: 
  25 lbs.

Maternity clothes? 
Of course! Its finally get warm enough to ditch the hoodie I have worn all winter.
 
Sleep:  
Sleep is getting more difficult now.  I wake up probably 5 times a night to roll over and re-situate.  Sometimes I have to get up once to pee.  I wake up a lot because my hips start to hurt if I lay in the same position for too long.

Best moment this week:
Feeling lots of kicks!

Miss Anything?
Feeling like my normal self.

Movement: 
He is getting pretty big now so I feel lots of movement all day long.
I'm starting to notice when he is sleeps because the rest of the time he is moving like crazy.
Food cravings: 
Fruit! Lots of strawberries. 
My go-to breakfast as of late has been vanilla yogurt, granola and strawberries.  Yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
No throwing up here!
Gender
Boy!
 
Name:
Kaiden Matthew Focht
 
Symptoms:  
Heartburn
Back pain
Hip/pelvic bone pain
Feeling huge/stretching stomach
Hot all the time
Easily full after a small meal
 Tired
 Ring is starting to get tight
Belly button is starting to pertrude

Approximate countdown:
10 more weeks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment