Friday, May 11, 2012

Nail Files

Trying out a new link up today because I am very into nail polish these days.  I pretty much NEVER have a naked nail anymore.  I love perusing the photos on Pinterest of new designs and pretty colors that are in style.  So this is what I have on my nails this week.



Brand:  Sinful Colors
Shade: Pink Forever #713
From:  Target
Price:  $2




I love the price of this polish, obviously!  But I've also been pretty impressed with the quality of the stuff.  It seems to last about a week until it looks very chipped.  The quality of the paint is great, usually only takes two coats to get a completely non-streaky finish.  I always put a top coat on to make my manicure last as long as possible. For two dollars, I can buy as many colors as I want!

Make sure to check out all the other fancy nails at Fabulous but Evil.


Happy Friday Everyone!



5 comments:

  1. That's a pretty color! I've been eyeing that brand too I love the price-tag!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color! Your nails look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pink - I really can't get enough of the pinks! They are the best!

    ReplyDelete