Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Morning Love

My weekend is looking pretty darn good. Why you may ask? Well so far today, I slept in (GLORIOUS!), poured a cup of coffee, uploaded some pictures, chatted with a friend overseas, and snuggled with Cookie. Good day so far, right?




Basically we're not doing a whole lot this weekend..and those kind of weekends are absolutely necessary.

David's Bridal emailed me that my DRESS IS IN for sis's wedding.



A trip to the mall is in order and I have a feeling picking up the dress won't be the only thing on the agenda. I really "need" a new swimsuit for vacay next week. Who likes shopping for those when you look like this??


But who cares when you're on this bad boy....



...on your way to HERE.....



via

Ahh...I have a feeling looking good in a bathing suit will be far from my mind in about a week. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment