Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cookie's Haircut

Cookie has a thick curly coat that needs to be groomed about every three months.



Today I thought I'd share some pictures of before and after a typical haircut.



Yes, we let him get this shaggy. Mean parents?

Because he was begging for a haircut, we caved and took him to Judy's Pet Palace.



He loves it there (so we think) and they always do such a good job with him. Trust me, I would groom him if I could, but just ask my parents what our family dog looked like after I took it upon myself to groom her long white coat a couple years ago. My Dad's exact words..."Amy, the dog looks like she ran through a fan..." it was that choppy. Oops... so I'll leave the grooming to a professional.

So here he is, freshly groomed and dressed up in his fancy checkered black and white sweater.




We pretty much just get him shaved anymore because it grows out so fast. He looks like a different dog doesn't he??



He is wild...



...but he is precious, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment