Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fix It!!

Hello Friends!
Today marks the last day of August. Whew am I glad we got the AC fixed. It was nice and cool for about a week so we opened up the house. Partly because of the nice weather and partly because right before going to Cedar Point, the AC stopped blowing cold air. So after the past weekend of temps in the mid 80's, it was time to call our rental company to get someone out to fix it. They originally said it would take a week to fix but now I think they were just pulling my leg because I came home to a cool house.

In other exciting news, the kitchen sink faucet now sprays a blast of water straight at your face when you turn it on. Matt discovered that right before leaving for church on Sunday. Our rental company has yet to resolve that issue.

Cheers to getting a new house soon! No, fix-it issues will no longer be free. But on the bright side, you get results whenever you decide its time to take action. I have a feeling my husband will be learning a thing or two in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment